A member of the Citizens Senate and director of Healthwatches Cambridgeshire & Peterborough. These two have recently joined together.
I am passionate about patients and carers being better heard and not only heard but actually influencing decisions about their health and social care. So in the last 11 years I led Cambridgeshire LINk as its president and now I am a director of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Healthwatches. I used to manage NHS education contracts in Eastern England and previously private sector research and development projects. Like many I have long and personal experience as a patient of the NHS with several long term conditions. I am particularly interested musculoskeletal and cardiovascular conditions.
Condition interest or area of knowledge
- Patient, Carer & Public Voice
Where I can help
Organisations I am involved with:
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Healthwatches
- Member of the EoE Citizens’ Senate
- Member of the General Assembly of the EoE Clinical Senate
- Treasurer of a local church.
- Member of NASS [national ankylosing spondylitis society]
- Member of Cambridgeshire Older People’s Enterprise.